May 12，2022 by cheonet
Frequently Asked Questions about cheonet HTV
Frequently Asked Questions about HTV
For the newbies, there are many questions about HTV, it can be said that they know very little. How to really step into this industry, some questions still need to be understood, please spend three minutes to understand this HTV LINE
1. The product size standard, the code number is not enough?
A: CHEONET lettering film has undergone strict testing and spot checks to ensure product quality.
2. Is the product packaging good?
A: The packaging of CHEONET is strictly in accordance with the factory standard.
3. Will the product be crushed during transportation?
A: The CHEONET lettering film is equipped with a protective packaging plug, and a pressure test is carried out.
4. When the lettering or pattern is engraved, the engraving is continuous and intermittent?
Answer: You can adjust the pressure of the cutting plotter, increase or decrease the pressure, and then carry out the lettering.
5. After the characters are engraved, what should I do if I tear off the mask and accidentally drop the pattern or font?
A: The film layer of the CHEONET lettering film has the function of repositioning and re-adhesion (adhesive type), and it can be re-adhesive to the film just by putting it back in place.
6. What should I do if the fastness is not good after hot stamping?
Answer: It may be that the transfer time is not enough, the transfer temperature of CHEONET lettering film is 150-160℃, and the time is 8-12S
7. Will the small pattern be engraved and it is not easy to discharge waste?
Answer: The peeling force of CHEONET lettering film is medium, suitable for various sizes of patterns, the film specification is thick, and the lettering is easy.
8. What should I do if it is degummed and the color falls off when it is washed immediately after printing?
A: Wash it after 6 hours of printing; if there is still color fading, degumming, etc., you can check the temperature and time of the hot stamping, as well as the pressure of the hot stamping.
9. Which side should the lettering film be engraved? Can it be stamped with an electric iron?
Answer: The coating surface should be engraved; if the pattern is small, it is ok, the pressure of the large pattern will be uneven, causing unevenness.
10. How will the hand feel after lettering or engraving?
A: The CHEONET lettering film is made of imported and environmentally friendly TPU material, and the hand feel is controllable and optional.
11. Will the lettering film be cracked and degummed after transfer?
A: CHEONET lettering film is made of PET material, which has good weather resistance; good hand feeling, soft and non-cracking, and high elasticity.
12. Can special materials be transferred?
Answer: Yes, but you need to increase or decrease the temperature and transfer time. Special materials such as non-woven fabrics, Oxford cloth, etc., only need 120 °C; chemical fiber fabrics, etc. need 180 °C, and the time is 15~30S
13. Can it be hot stamped on dark or light colored fabrics?
A: Yes, CHEONET lettering film is suitable for any dark and light color and textile fabrics.
14. Will the lettering film transfer ironing requirements be very high? Will it be troublesome and complicated?
A: The CHEONET lettering film is easy to use, and it only needs a computer lettering machine and a heat press machine to complete the printing, which is fast and easy.
18. Will the product fade after washing?
Answer: The CHEONET lettering film is made of color and adhesive material, which will not fade, fade, and will not fall off when machine washed and hand washed. When washing, it is best to wash in reverse
19. Are there many styles and colors for this product?
A: CHEONET lettering film has a variety of styles and colors, and there are many colors to choose from. There is always a suitable one for you!