1. Design picture on the computer, set out in reverse
2. Cutting by cutting plotter/laser cutting, machine/marking machine
3. Using a vinyl weeding tool or hook, remove the excess vinyl from the printed sheet, leaving only the pare of the design you wish to transfer to the fabric.
4. Hold the iron/heat press steady in one place, use>4.5KG pressure, set temperature on 150 centigrade for 10-15 seconds.
5. After the garment has fully cooled slowly remove the transfer paper, if the design lifts, replace the cloth and iron again for another 10-15 seconds.
6. Share your result.