Please contact us to try our excellent service!
Several important factors that need to be controlled in the process of screen printing machine
1. Measured with a depth gauge, the depth of the steel plate of the conventional screen printing machine is about 2.4 microns. Such as small text, the line is 2 microns. Physical graphics and texts below 3 microns are also suitable, depending on the depth of the steel plate.
2. The actual depth depends on the requirements of the pattern and ink layer. If the same kind of graphics, if the surface of the substrate is smooth or rough, the required depth of the steel plate will have a printing effect.
For example: If there is oil return, the picture and text are blurred, the greater possibility is that the steel plate is too deep, if there is a bubble (trachoma), it may be too shallow. If the ink on the rubber head of the screen printer is not printing on the object, the ink on the rubber head is already dry, then the steel plate is too light. If the ink on the rubber head is uneven (orange skin texture), the steel plate is too deep. Since the glue head can only pick up the ink in a small part of the pattern area of u200bu200bthe steel plate, too much etching depth will not have any benefit. When the etching depth is 2.5 microns, the glue head can only stain 1.2 microns of ink film, and the rest is left on the steel. Since the ink film contains at least 40% of the diluent, this part of the diluent is completely evaporated during ink transfer and drying, so the ink layer left on the printed matter after z is about 7 microns. Second, the characteristics of the ink: the screen printing machine requires boiling oil and water to dry quickly, to prevent the glue head from not being able to achieve ink transfer well, and the screen printing requires slow drying to avoid screen blocking. This is also the difference between silk screen and silk screen thinner. But under certain conditions (such as dry and high temperature), the screen printing oil and water can be used on the screen printing machine. Single-component ink, the rubber head has better durability. However, two-component inks are usually more corrosive and easy to foam, which will consume the silicone oil of the rubber head faster, and thus shorten the service life of the rubber head. When the plastic head is not printed on the object to be printed, and the ink on the plastic head dries, the thinner dries too quickly. When the printing is finished, the pictures and texts on the printed matter will appear fluffing, wire drawing, and dry too quickly. If the oil return is blurred, it will dry too slowly. If it is broken into pieces, there will be no adhesion. If it is too fast to dry and cannot print, it will dry too quickly. 3. Working environment of the screen printing machine: room temperature (better z is 18-20°C). The humidity is (z is preferably 60%-070%). dust-proof. Light white walls and so on. Four, the solution to the problem in the process of screen printing machine
Why do air bubbles (trachoma) often appear in printing? It mainly focuses on the plastic head, steel plate and ink of the screen printing machine.
1. The shape of the rubber head of the screen printing machine is not suitable, too flat or the curvature is wrong.
2. The center point of the rubber head (z high point) is printed on the pattern, resulting in air bubbles that cannot be discharged.
3. The plastic head is aging and sticky, damaged, and the glue head causes poor printing.
4. The steel plate is etched, and the oil layer is not thick enough.
5. The ink is too thin or too slow to dry.
6. The ink is too dry or dries too fast.
Article finishing: screen printing machine